How can I change the design of my HubSpot pages?
Last Modified Date: 7/21/2014 7:40 PM
The following article contains instructions for sites built on HubSpot's Classic Content Management System (CMS). Click this link to be redirected to the COS version of this article.The design of your CMS pages depends on the default theme of your site, the settings in Website Template and any CSS you have in Custom.CSS
- Navigate to: Content > Content Settings (in the side menu) > Website Template
- Use the Choose Colors and Advanced Color and Font Selection options to customize the look of your site.
- Navigate to: Content > Content Settings (in the side menu) >CMS File Manager
- Click custom.css and select View/Edit File
- Enter CSS rules to customize the elements of your site.
- When finished, click Save & Close