How do I create a Thank You page?
Last Modified Date: 7/21/2014 6:58 PM
If you are using HubSpot COS Landing Pages:
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages > Create a Landing Page
- Name your landing page and select a template that does not have a form, but does have a navigation.
- Click Create Landing Page.
- Once you are done creating your Thank You Page, click Publish.
- Navigate back to the Landing Page that will precede your Thank You Page by clicking Back to: Landing Pages on the published Landing Page Details screen, then clicking to open the correct Landing Page.
- Under What should the person see after submitting the form? select Redirect to another page, then choose the title of the Thank You page you just created from the drop-down.
- Save, then Publish or Update Page.
- In HubSpot, navigate to Content > Page Manager > Add new page.
- Review the Page Properties (e.g. do you want this page to by Viewable by public yet? Do want it to Show in menu?), Save Changes > View Page.
- Edit the content of your Thank You Page.
- Copy the URL of your Thank You page.
- Navigate to your Landing Page: Content > Landing Pages > Desired Landing Page.
- On your Landing Page click Edit Actions directly below your form title.
- Select the Redirect to another page radio button > Redirect to external URL...
- Paste the URL of your Thank You page into the box below "Enter URL:".
- Click Use this URL.