Marketing Grader Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is Marketing Grader?
- What is my Marketing Grade so much lower than my Website Grade?
- Why does my Marketing Grade change so frequently?
- How do I improve my grade?
- Why didn't Marketing Grader guess my blog/RSS/Twitter handle/Facebook fan page correctly?
- What metrics were in Website Grader but aren't in Marketing Grader? How do I get that information?
- What does Marketing Grader fail to grade my marketing?
Marketing Grader allows you to evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing and those of your competitors over time. It can be found as a free tool at marketing.grader.com or within the HubSpot app under the analytics tab.
- Readability Level - http://www.read-able.com/
- Heading Summary - http://www.hubspot.com/free-trial/ - Page Grader Tool
- Domain Summary - http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp
- Twitter Grade - http://Tweet.Grader.com
- Twitter Grader Rank - http://Tweet.Grader.com
Alexa Traffic Rank - http://www.alexa.com/
- The website doesn't exist - The first thing to check is that you typed in the URL correctly. If a website doesn't exist, we can't grade its marketing.
- The website is blocking Marketing Grader - This can happen based on the configuration of your hosting. When it does, we get a 403 error message back from your site, which means "The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it." You probably need to chat with your IT team or hosting provider.
- The website is very slow - We try to access a website for 15 seconds. If it takes longer than that, we don't complete the report.