How do I put a YouTube video on a CMS blog post or page?
Last Modified Date: 9/22/2014 8:46 PM
The following article contains instructions for sites built on HubSpot’s classic CMS.Before you can embed the video on a HubSpot CMS blog post or page, you must obtain the video's embed code from YouTube:
- Find your video on YouTube.com.
- Click Share > Embed.
- Set the options you want for your video, including size.
- Highlight the embed code, right-click and select Copy.
- Locate content module that will hold the video you are embedding.
- Click Edit to open the module.
- Insert your mouse cursor within the content where the video should be inserted.
- Select Video on the WYSIWYG options bar, and paste the embed code generated from YouTube into the box.
- Click the Insert button, followed by Save on the module to finish.